Saturday, February 23, 2008

What a difference a little paint can make!

I have 14 more months left living in my current apartment and I have already been in it 10 months and rearranged a handful of times. But this time, not only did I move furniture, I painted! Oh what a difference a little paint will make! When you walk in my room you see....


Before:


After:

I am trying to draw out a design for 2 bookcases I would like to build with my dad for each side of my window. I am also working on drawing up a plan for a small writing desk that i would like on the wall in my room between the door out of my bedroom and the door into my bathroom. It's about 5 feet wide and I really need somewhere to place my laptop so I'm not always laying in bed with it. The chair that I will use for my desk is this little vinatge number that I repainted and reupholstered a few months back!


What color would you paint a desk, to go along with this chair, that will go up against a white wall?

♥JB

No comments: