Monday, February 18, 2008

Home Sweet Home....at least for the next 14 months

I have come to learn that my rent will not skyrocket quite as high as I thought and I can still afford to live here in my apartment! I love this apartment! 1,101 square feet of pure bliss! It has a great open floor plan! Seperate laundry room and dining room and 2 full bathrooms with garden tubs and walk in closets and a guest bathroom! And big windows! The only problem I have with it is, it's white, I'm talking I-live-in-a-Marshmallow kind of white! And I am painting this weekend!...at least one wall in mybedroom. I'm thinking of going with a unique olive-ish green as a backdrop for my bed! I have blue and brown in my room accented with green. My inspiration came from a little vanity chair I reupholstered and painted a few months ago and then I thought I'd tame the bright colors with a chocolate brown! When i get the chance I'll post a picture of the chair and see what you think! I'm also hoping to build a big bookcase to go on one side of my "almost floor to almost ceiling" window and eventually build another one for the other side. What what to do as a window treatment I have no clue. Any advice?

♥JB

No comments: