Saturday, February 16, 2008

There's something about the sunrise...

I wake up every weekday at 6:15am for work, so every chance I get to sleep in I thoughroughly enjoy! But waking up at 6:15am does pose a small problem. It is still dark when i wake up, I watch the sunrise every morning on my way to work, which I love! But, I have a hard time sleeping in when I have the chance because I wake up around the time of the sunrise when light fills my room. I've tried placing an assortment of pillows and blankets over my head, but nothing works! On the weekends I usually wake up for the first time between 6:00 and 6:15 and then when the sun rises, so for those of you who have children and wake up early every morning, I sympathize with you!

I'm apartment hunting today! Wish me luck!

♥JB

1 comment:

Mary-Catherine said...

You've been tagged! look at my blog for details...