Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Singles Awareness Day!

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone enjoyed today and didn't eat too much chocolate! Speaking of chocolate, my kids I nanny gave me a little box of chocolates *note the picture above :) anyway, I am a huge fan of chocolate! But out of a box with 4 pieces of chocolate I found only 1 that I enjoyed eating! Why do they have to ruin perfectly good chocolate with these taffy textured, fruit flavored filling?! I take a bite out of each piece loking for one I can actually eat without wanting to gag! If I wasn't so broke I would have gone and bought a box of caramel filled chocolates to drowned out my sorrows of being single on this dreaded day. D-day I like to call it!

Major thanks go out to my roommate Christina, whom I refer to as C when writing, because she took me out to dinner and movie tonight! Sharing the roommate love! We went and saw Fool's Gold and I would recommend it but I must warn you there is a highly annoying character who tries too hard, but if you over look that, or just plug your ears every time she speaks, It's not a half bad movie! But then again anything with Kate Hudson or Matthew McConaughey has top rankings on my scale!
♥JB

1 comment:

Mary-Catherine said...

I hope so badly that while I'm home we can go out on a date!!! and I know what you mean about those chocolates.