Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer's almost over

These are the fruits of my labor, well veggies in this case. I planted 2 tomato plants, 1 grape tomato plant, 1 cherry tomato plant, 2 green pepper plants, 2 squash plants, and 2 zucchini plants. From the 2 large tomato plants we haven't even gotten 1 edible tomato, from the grape tomato plant only one, a slow but steady stream from the cherry tomato plant, only 2 actual squash, quite a few very yummy green peppers (which I get to keep all to myself since my hubby can't eat them, sorry babe!) and zip-zilch-zero zucchini. In fact I think both zucchini plants are completely D-E-A-D. Yesterday I picked the smallest cherry tomato I've ever seen! Here it is compared to a dime!And in case you missed the sunrise this morning, it looked like this:

No comments: