Thursday, April 17, 2008

My New (Soon to be) Home Sweet Home!

With a great deal of thought and an abundant amount of stress I have decided to move back to the Smoky Mountains to be closer to my family! With a little negotiating I was able to break my lease and with the help of my parents I have a place to live when I move back east on May 10th! The picture above is of the little cottage I will be renting! It's the perfect size for me and my dog and has an amazing view of the valley below and the mountain across from me! When the decision to move was finalized this past weekend I only had 3 1/2 weeks to pack and one of those weeks I will be vacationing in California, so needless to say I feel like I have way too much to do and not enough time to do it! When I get my my set on something like moving I make myself frantically busy to make the time pass faster. I have almost everything already packed, if only I could move this weekend.... :( Once I get all my stuff moved in and decorated I'll post pictures!


♥JB

No comments: